Friday, September 18, 2009
My Life
is not really mine!! I was bought at a price and I want to live for God and that means bringing glory to Him. I don't think every person brings glory to God in the same way because we are all such a unique creation. Just like the birds of the air and the fish in the sea and the mighty ocean brings glory to God, I want to be beautiful and fulfill his purposes for me...to play the part in the movie in life. God put the story into motion and I need to practice the lines..practicing living in obedience, practicing self control, and learning to love my neighbor as myself. So here's the question..how do I glorify God more? Should I laugh more, should I smile more, should I help someone in need, should I dance, should I take pictures, should I go on a vacation to the coast and be in awe of his mighty creation? should I babysit for my sister and offer her some rest, or shall I find ways to love and encourage a sister in Christ? Should I drop everything and do ministry full time or does he want me to learn nutrition and learn how to help people who are sick, or pregnant, or dealing with an eating disorder? This year has been a year that God is really teaching me and revealing to me how I can bring Him GLORY! It's so exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome! Obedience is huge!
This is Lyle, not Terah...oops.
Post a Comment