All my life I have been the annoying little sister that wants to copy everything about my Big Sis.. well maybe not everything, we are really different in alot of ways..Jennifer can testify to this being true. Anyways, She started a blog a few months ago and so then I wanted one, surprise surprise! Things haven't changed much except for now she doesn't get mad at me for copying her. I like to think she is and has always been secretly flattered by it! hahhaha. Anyways, I love my big sis..she is funny and always has some witty comment or intellectual thought. I can't decide if she should be a comedian, writer, or a family counselor.
So the purpose of my blog is for me to have a record my life and experiences. I would love to have posts/pictures to look back on and remember all the highlights of my life. I don't really expect people to pay attention to my blog, but that's okay because I am doing it for me =) If you do that's awesome, I hope in some way it can serve as an encouragment to you.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
about time you get this going!!! ha ha...now my whole family is going be watching you! = )
I hope you don't think your blog will be better than mine, cause it won't. And where are my royalties for letting you use my picture?
I'm watching you! hehe!
It was really nice to meet you tonight, hope to see you again soon! Oh, and welcome to blogger world!
Hey! I saw your blog thru a comment on Lance's! Had to laugh when I read his comment! Too funny. Can't wait to see you pics!
I am making my blog private today... but if you email me your email I will add you to the readers list! cbeck8@verizon.net
Good to meet you the other night~
Crystal
(One of Lance's sister in laws)
Post a Comment