Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Cleaning

It's the time of year to box up all my winter clothes (thank you Jesus) and start doing some much needed cleaning and organizing at my house. There is a mountain of papers to file and a sea of clothes that I never wear and probably never will again, and don't even get me started on all my craft supplies. I certainly have some things I could sell on craigslist too. I get the lovely priviledge of moving once again in a month or so. I have moved more times than sand on the seashore in the last 3 years. I still haven't gotten all of my belongings from 2 moves ago! This time I am getting a PO Box, storage unit, & asking my friends & family for help instead of trying to do everything myself. I just really hope the next move is a more permanent one (thats what I said the last two times!) this bouncing around is making me dizzy=( and is certainly not good for my stress levels. Instead of allowing God to lead me and praying through important decisions I just did everything on my own. After reaping many many consequences the Lord showed me that I need to include His wisdom & direction in EVERY single aspect of my life!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

You're moving? You live down the street yet I still must find these things out on the internet. tsk. Let me know when you need help! You should have a garage sale. You have a prime location, and I'm sure I have stuff to add!

alicia:love* said...

Yes, I will most likely be moving the first week of June...eeek (probably won't have to move all of my stuff until the house sells)Thanks for offering to help! I always need that! I just don't want to try to live here & sell it at the same time, you know? I might be moving to Rathdrum, nothing is really set in stone yet though:+)

Shea said...

Hey! I'm a friend of the Becks. I have family that lives up in that area (the good ol' NorthWest) who have been looking (possibly) to buy. Is your home up for sale and would you mind giving me the particulars? Thanks so much and I will be praying for the sale of you home! ...Shea...

Crystal said...

Moving is no fun!

But spring cleaning... I don't care for it, though it sure does feel good at the end of a day though!

alicia:love* said...

Hi Shea! Actually I don't own the house I live in! I am a Realtor and will be listing it for sale for my Uncle Mark who owns it! It is a tiny 1 bed 470sf house:) If your family is looking for a place I can sure help them find one that fits their needs! Let me know! glad you came by my blog:)

Shea said...

Thanks for the info..I will talk with my sister. I know they are getting so strict at the banks on loans. I love you blog and your pictures...don't worry, ask Lance about me...I promise I'm not a stalker..I'm just a North Idaho lover stuck in Alabama. :)