Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yummy

My little nieces 4th Birthday was last weekend. My sister made these little cakepops (kinda makes you go "huh"?) To clarify (hopefully I get this right) it's baked cake mixed in with frosting, rolled into little balls and frozen, put onto a stick using candy melts, frosted again, and then chilled in the refrigerator. They are fully cooked but it seems like your eating dough. I thought they were pretty neat and certainly picture worthy!

It was a princess themed party (of course) but all of her little friends in attendance were boys! My sister felt bad so she frosted some green, but they still had to use princess plates,cups, and placemats! It's good that most of them are still too little to care about that kind of stuff! LOL, good luck next year sis:)

5 comments:

The Chad Beck's said...

Cute!
And yummy sounding! I think every little girl needs a princess party, Kira got hers last year Gwyneth got her's this year, the funny thing is I think the boys liked it just as much!

Crystal said...

ADORABLE! Super fun cake pops! Great idea!

Gotta love little one's birthday parties! So much excitement.....

Jennifer said...

I think I ate more than the kids did....

Can't wait to make more! I just need an excuse :)

alicia:love* said...

Mom's birthday is coming up in June:)

Terah said...

Jennifer, way cute!

Have you visited
http://bakerella.blogspot.com/

She has so many of these fun little things that I'll never find the time to do! I did try the red velvet cake balls for Valentines and they were a hit, too! I love parties for kids!