Thursday, August 27, 2009

Busy Busy

I am sad summer is nearing an end and it's been rather busy lately which is why I haven't been blogging. I hope to post some pics of my Montana trip soon. I started school to get my Nutrition degree at University of Idaho (Cda Campus) on Monday..I didn't decide until last Thursday so I have been rushing around like a crazy person the last week trying to get all my paperwork together. Thankfully everything seems to working out despite it being so last minute! Praise God. I am going to have to become alot more organized and disciplined if I want to be successful and not burn out. I have alot of hard classes ahead of me and it's going to be quite a challenge! What's been weighing on my mind is that I work in Spokane, live in Rathdrum, and then school in Coeur d'Alene. I don't have the luxury of working enough to pay for all that gas nor do I have the time to be driving around the countryside when I twice the workload of responsibilities. I need prayer for some simplicity! I don't know what's going to happen but something needs to change:(

5 comments:

Shaggy said...

Been there before...

I worked night shift full-time in Sandpoint, then did college classes all day in cda after a few hours of sleep (3 days a week). I gave that up after two semesters and began trade school in Spokane while working night-shift. That was much easier though...

The good thing is, when you are done, you have no idea what to do with all of that time! :) Hope it works out for you.

SLANCE said...

You'll have no time for boredom! =) I am glad u r going after something u love to do...

Terah said...

you have free time, Lyle?
Guess I'm doin something wrong. (;

Prayin for ya, Alicia.

The Chad Beck's said...

It sounds crazy!
Praying for ya also.

alicia:love* said...

Thanks guys:)