Just recently I have felt complete healing of Fibromyalgia from God...Wow, it's so amazing to feel so strong and healthy. I have grown a much larger appetite than I have had since I can remember! It gives me something new to work on, haha! I would much rather have a problem overeating any day over the toxic dreadfulness I felt before!
I feel I have reached the end of a long and hard road and I have learned alot of valuable things along the way. I have discovered the complexity of the human body and how it works hard for us to maintain optimal health. God believes good health is important ---look how he designed it!!..Of course we have to free will to abuse our bodies..and our bodies can compensate for it for awhile but eventually it will lead to death and destruction, much like sin in our lives.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad!
Lyle, too, hardly ever experiences any symptoms anymore.
See ya at small group?!
Oh good!
So good to hear!
I can't wait to say the same about Chad. (;
How have you been other than that? Miss seeing ya around! =(
Post a Comment