Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oregon Coast Trip









Ok! I know this is late! I am playing catch up and didn't want to skip this one because it was so much fun and I have some cute pictures to share. A bunch of us friends rented a house near Tillamook and visited some really cool spots around the coast. Lance has cooler pictures than me! I'm sorta jealous but sometimes I don't like carrying my big camera around with me on trips. I just wanted relax and be a little "lighter" when I am out and about,those cameras get heavy! To clarify that's not the only reason he has better pictures:) My dad bought me this little pentax camera last Christmas...I love using it for parties and vacations, it takes awesome photos..I am impressed:) Thanks Dad




This picture is NOT supposed to be sideways! ugh computers have a mind of their own sometimes.lol This was my favorite view during the whole trip!




2 comments:

SLANCE said...

everyone should have a camera, cuz it's always a different perspective!

ya, it's a little late = )

The Chad Beck's said...

I feel the same as you, I hate packing my big camera around places like that, just wait till you have kids to pack also. (; That's why Chad usually takes pictures when we're together.
I love that last picture of you and Naomi, so cute! It brought back old memories of her and I hugging like that for photos. (;