I am another year older!? I am not sure how that happened so fast. I am well on my way to my 30's. It doesn't seem real. It reminds me of this verse Psalm 90:10 "The length of our days is seventy years— or eighty, if we have the strength; yet their span [a] is but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away."
I am blessed beyond belief. I have so many things to be thankful for! I am sick of whining and complaining about all the little things that bug me throughout the day..it's so small compared to all the blessings I have. But besides the little things, life is full of trouble and sorrow, things which I have no control over. It's hard to have joy in such a broken world. I know that God wants me to be a light to others so I need to focus on the blessings I have and be joyful in these rough times!
Psalm 90:14 "Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love,
that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days"
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Hope you had a good day!
Thanks Shelby! It was great:)
Post a Comment