Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanksgiving

First of all, I can't believe Fall is already over! It's my favorite season and it just whizzed by so fast!

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my Uncle Doug and Aunt Annettes. It was nice to see everyone and spend the whole day together. We had lots of yummy food, a plethora of coffee creamer, and all different kinds of dessert. We got to hear the story about the pilgrims, that was pretty interesting. I love history. I have much to be thankful for this year. Here is the official list for 2009

1. I am thankful for God and his love, always. He has brought healing into my life in many ways this year!
2. I am thankful for my family and my friends.
3. I am thankful that my sister is expecting her third child. I get to have another neice or nephew! I love being an aunt.
4. I am thankful that I feel so strong and healthy. I feel like a major burden has been lifted off of my shoulders. I feel normal again.
5. I am thankful that I was able to go back to school this year, free!
6. I am thankful that my dad and neice, who were both really sick at one point, pulled through and responded to treatments!
7. I am thankful that my Uncle Mark and Aunt Kellie are moving back from Arizona.
8. I am thankful that I have a job that gives me flexible hours and full benefits.
9. I am thankful that I have been blessed to have such a wonderful Grandpa and Great Grandmother who both went to be with the Lord this year.
10. I am thankful for my Dad's ministry down in Walla Walla and all the wonderful things that are happening in his church.

This is a picture of me and my cousin Kendra. Everyone thought we looked like twins that day cause we were wearing the same jeans and had our hair the same! I thought that was pretty cool since I am six years older!


Psalm 107:1 (NIV)

"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."
Psalm 145:7 (NIV)

1 comment:

The Chad Beck's said...

Great post, it's so good to list the things that you're greatful for... it's a reminder for me when I look at my list of positives, cause when life isn't going so smoothly, it's nice to look at the + side, cause us humans always have to be reminded!