So it's been awhile since Memorial Day Weekend but I have been pretty busy. Here it goes, we were on our way to Canada but they didn't take us! Apparently we are too cool for them.. we stopped by Copper Falls on our way out..it was pretty much in full force and I nearly stepped on an invisible lizard..he was doing an awesome job of blending into his environment:) I wanted to get a cute pic of us on the bridge:)

We decided to go to Glacier National Park in Montana instead. It is really pretty..even though I saw just a little bit of it, I was impressed. Found this really cool stump and had to go check it out! Well at least until some guy asked me to move because I was ruining his picture! lol

We stayed in Whitefish and had a night on the town playing games. We were famished after a long day so we went to the store and bought a bunch of junk food after that. Not sure what pose I was trying to do in this picture! lol

So on our way back we stopped by some creek with a bunch of cool trees..can't really remember what it was called but not because it wasn't a neat place. I am not a tree hugger but the trees were really really cool and I liked them alot.

2 comments:
Weird, your background is saying photobucket all across the page, hard to read, but I think I got most of it!
Cute pics! Love that first one of you and Lance, I have one of you guys I need to give you from Calebs b-day party.
the lady that i got my background from had a credit card error so it's supposed to get fixed today! You should email that pic to me if you want at aliciawillms@yahoo.com
Post a Comment