♥A is for age: I am 25
♥B is for broken bones? both bones in my left arm near my wrist-fell out of a tree:(
♥C is for career right now: Administrative Assistant
♥D is for favorite day of the year: Thanksgiving Day because I love food and love my family
♥E is for essential item you use everyday: Cell phone and toothbrush:)
♥F is for favorite fruit: Watermelon and Rasberry tie for first
♥God is ...: My creator who is pure unconditonal love and is a constant companion
♥H is for Home town: Post Falls
♥I is for instruments you play: Some Piano and very little guitar
♥J is for favorite juice: CranRasberry
♥K is for whose butt you'd like to be kicking: my dad and mom both!
♥L is for longest friend?: Shawnte, going on 13 years
♥M is for marriage: I want to get married and have a family someday
♥N is for number of cars owned: 3 a Honda, Toyota, & Suburu (my fave was Toyota)
♥O is for overnight hospital stay: Not for myself, I stayed overnight w/ my sis in labor
♥P is for people you were with today: Coffee break with Dave at work.
♥Q is for a quote: "Life is like photography, we need the negatives to develop"
♥R is for Biggest Regret: Quitting college
♥S is for relationship status: In a relationship
♥T is for time you woke up today: I didnt sleep well but i got up at like 7:20am
♥U are in 3 words: Loving, Genuine, Compassionate
♥V is for dream vacation: New Zealand!
♥W is for worst habits: eating too many sweets and sleeping in
♥X is for x-rays you've had: when I broke my arm falling out of a cottonwood tree
♥Y is for something yummy you ate today: rasberries
♥Z is for zodiac sign: Scorpio
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment